ajren

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME! WELCOME! to AjRen FANSITE!

2 posters

AJREN NEW YOUR SONG

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

AJREN NEW YOUR SONG Empty AJREN NEW YOUR SONG

Post  Admin Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:57 pm

YOUR SONG PRESENTS UNDERAGE
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

AJREN NEW YOUR SONG Empty Re: AJREN NEW YOUR SONG

Post  Admin Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:41 pm

Remake: Underage

There are rumors that AJren, together with Empress Schuck, Dino Imperial, Melissa Ricks - lead role, and Matt Evans - lead role, they would appear in the timeslot of Your Song entitled Underage. This project is already confirmed and who knows, this could increase AJ's stardom in the showbiz industry.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:42 pm

it will be aired on the 1st day of march[sunday].
    scluvbk
    scluvbk

Post  scluvbk Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:12 pm

aj will play the role of a gay...
    it is very challenging for him...
    so gud luck aj!!! and also lauren...
    keep up the good work!!!
    scluvbk
    scluvbk

Post  scluvbk Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:14 pm

is it airing for one month or 1 day only????
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:32 pm

scluvbk wrote:aj will play the role of a gay...
    it is very challenging for him...
    so gud luck aj!!! and also lauren...
    keep up the good work!!!

yeah your right it will make the character challenge him...
    he will be become a great actor!!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:34 pm

scluvbk wrote:is it airing for one month or 1 day only????

i just dont know if it's one month or one day..
    i will confirmed it first before posting it here!!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:33 pm

All set to play the independent Corazon in Your Song Presents: Underage, Lauren Young is excited about reprising the role originally played by Snooky Serna in the 1980s cult film. “It’s one of the most challenging roles because siyempre much more daring siya kasi first time ko magpo-portray ng medyo man-hater. But it felt really good kasi if I can portray a character the same as Miss Snooky, I’d feel really honored. And it’s such a privilege to be part of this kasi ang gagaling nila sa original eh. Siyempre ako gusto ko maging magaling na actress so gagalingan ko din ito,” she said during the presscon for the show last February 25 at the ABS-CBN compound. Lauren admits that she wants her character to be more original and not a copycat of the original Corazon. “I didn’t watch the movie kasi baka masyado kong ma-adapt so I’m trying to put a little bit of me into it para hindi magmukhang may ginagaya ako,” she shares.

As the younger sister of I Love Betty La Fea actress Megan Young, Lauren has definitely come into her own with Underage. Even though the two sisters are close, they are both busy with showbiz commitments at the moment. “I don’t see my Ate that much. Even though nasa isang bahay lang kami ni Ate kasi yung taping niya M-W-F tapos ako T-TH. Minsan hindi ko rin siya nakikita ‘pag weekends kasi nasa Subic ako tapos nasa Manila naman siya. ‘Pag Sundays naman, may ASAP ’09 ako tapos pag-uwi ko, may pupuntahan pala siya. Minsan I don’t see her for like three days straight. We try to make time to go out, but we don’t get to go out as much now,” she admits.

The 16-year old reveals how she prepared for her role and the twice a week taping schedule. “I started dieting and I just started going to the gym kasi I’m getting bigger (laughs) and I need to stay fit. Before I used to go at least once a day for almost an hour, but since work started, I only go three times a week,” she relates. The high school junior also admits she is trying to keep up with her schoolwork so she can enjoy her summer vacation. “When I’m not working, I go to school, stay at home, go to the gym or to Subic because my parents are there. So pabalik-balik ako dun every weekend. Even if it’s just for a day, I go to visit them,” she adds.

But out of all the original Underage actresses, Lauren admits that she looks up to Maricel Soriano the most. “Gustong-gusto ko si Miss Maricel. In fact, naging guest namin siya sa isang workshop and nakita ko talaga na nag galing-galing niya. Workshop namin with ni Direk Rahyan Carlos,” she recalls.

Being paired once again with cutie AJ Perez, Lauren quickly dismisses any real-life romance going on between them after being friends for almost two years. “We’re really good friends pero friends lang talaga kami,” she insists. AJ plays the role of Gary, a guy so smitten with the man-hating Corazon that he pretends to be gay just to get close to her. “That’s why we’re going to become close eh, kasi he’s pretending to be gay. Eventually I’ll find out that he was lying pala so medyo may drama dun,” she shares.

Watch Lauren Young along with Melissa Ricks, Matt Evans, Empress Schuck and AJ Perez in Your Song Presents: Underage, premiering Sunday, March 1 after ASAP ’09.

SOURCE: WWW.ABS-CBN.COM
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:33 pm

Your Song Presents: Underage brings a whole new twist to the movie classic which originally starred Dina Bonnevie, Maricel Soriano, and Snooky Serna. “Dito sa version namin ng Underage sinunod talaga namin yung storya. Kwento siya ng tatlong babae na nakatira sa probinsya, kung ano ang mangyayari sa paglipat nila sa Manila and how they met the first men in their lives. Pero yun lang actually ang ginaya namin. In terms of treatment, magkaibang-magkaiba. Most of you watched probably the original version and alam natin na it’s a camp classic. Ang treatment namin dito hindi siya campy. It’s more real, it’s updated and more truthful,” said Direk Manny Palo during their press conference last Wednesday, February 25.

This is why it was unnecessary for Melissa Ricks, Empress Schuck, Lauren Young, Matt Evans, Rafael Rosell, and AJ Perez to watch the original version because they were required to add a modern touch to their roles. Fortunately for Direk Manny, he didn’t even have to convince Melissa and Matt to show more skin in this project. “Yung kauna-unahang project na ginawa ko sa ABS-CBN, Your Song din yun featuring the two of them. Ang theme ng episode unwanted pregnancy and young marriage. Dun sa episode na yun nagkaroon ng first love scene and kissing scene si Matt and Mel. Eh dito sa episode na ito sabi nila they’re willing to go more daring, mas adventurous. So I guess they can go a little more daring,” he reasoned.

But even though Underage was shot back in the ‘80s, the cast then had really portrayed a lot of sexy scenes like men being seen in their underwear or women who are out to seduce as many boys as they can. Will this still reflect on the TV version knowing that children could easily tune in to its Sunday afternoon airtime? “Nasa treatment naman ‘yan palagay ko. Of course I am working with underage actors so yung pagha-handle naman ng mga eksena pag-iingatan talaga. At the same time, mayroon din kaming mga hindi malilimutang eksena like yun naliligo yung tatlong girls dun sa banyo at tiyempong masisilipan sila ni Matt. Gaganti naman itong si Mel. She’s going to do a different kind of striptease sa batis kung saan sila magde-date. Talagang tinanggal niya isa-isa yung kanyang malong, yung kanyang damit, pati underwear niya. Exciting yun pati na yung scenes before and after that,” he further explained.

There are also lots of valuable lessons to be learned through this show. Even the cast members admitted that they have come to appreciate their personal experiences as teenagers because of this project. “Ang gusto ko sa pagiging underage ko, you get to experience a lot of stuff. Katulad ng sabi ni Matt, umaasa ka pa rin sa parents mo so wala pa ring masyadong pressure. You still get to experiment and enjoy life while you’re still young,” exclaimed Lauren.

Empress on the other hand is grateful to have her mom to guide her in making decisions. “Ever since Ang TV days ko kasama ko na siya hanggang ngayon. Yun yung gusto ko, yung hindi siya mawala sa tabi ko kahit hindi na ako underage at saka parang araw-araw may nagiging friends ka.” Melissa was quick to agree. “Siguro kasi kapag underage ka wala ka masyadong pinoproblema dahil yung mga magulang mo they take care of everything and you get away with anything kasi nga bata ka pa. Hindi mo pa alam yung tama sa mali. So yun dapat ang abangan dito sa Underage, yung mga pagkakamaling gagawin namin at paano namin aayusin yun.”

SOURCE: WWW.ABS-CBN.COM

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:45 am